- Available in .020″ and .050″ thicknesses ( full color printed in .020″ only )
- Available in 12 Anodized Colors ( laser etching ) or Full Color Print ( DuraPrint™ )
- Laser Etching ( white ) or Full Color Printing ( DuraPrint™ )
- Custom Hole Locations, and/or Permanent 3M Adhesive Options
- Available in both stock sizes, and custom sizes/shapes
- See our Metal Labels page for more information on .020″ thick full color DuraPrint plates
Our Anodized Aluminum Nameplates will provide high durability and visibility identification solutions at an economical cost. Military branches, Aerospace, Electrical, and Heavy Machinery industries all identify with Inland Products.
- Protect personnel from injury by displaying safety information in extreme conditions
- Protect your assets and prevent theft, tampering, and vandalism
- Display vital information in environments that are subject to:
- Extreme UV exposure
- Salt Spray
- Chemical Corrosion
- Abrasion or Impact
All of our nameplates offer options for either pre-drilled holes, or industrial strength adhesives. Making installation easy and lightning fast.
Simply wipe your nameplates with soap and water using a non-abrasive cloth. The use of industrial strength solvents is also acceptable.
Anodized Aluminum Nameplates From Inland Products
At Inland Products, we’re proud to offer our clients industry-leading anodized aluminum nameplates for their individualized applications. Each nameplate is manufactured directly from raw materials and anodized in our facility. This allows us to control product quality and ensure you receive high-quality components at economical prices.
Our staff has decades of experience in the industrial nameplate field and can provide you with the perfect product for your application.
If you’re interested in learning more about our customized anodized aluminum nameplate offerings, contact us today or request a quote. Our knowledgeable and friendly team will assist you with any questions you may have. If you’d like to order online, please see our ecommerce site at IdentificationTags.com.