- Available in .062″ 2-Ply and .125″ 3-Ply thicknesses
- High contrast identification in 14 different color choices
- Laser Engraved to expose the contrasting 2nd layer color
- Custom hole locations and/or permanent 3M Adhesive options
- Available in both stock sizes and custom sizes/shapes
Our Plastic and Phenolic Nameplates will provide high contrast and easily visible identification solutions at an economical cost. Military branches, Aerospace, Electrical, and Heavy Machinery industries all identify with Inland Products.
- Protect personnel from injury by displaying safety information in extreme conditions
- Protect your assets and prevent theft, tampering, and vandalism
- Display vital information in environments that are subject to:
- Extreme UV exposure
- Salt spray
- Chemical corrosion
- Abrasion or impact
All of our nameplates offer options for either pre-drilled holes or industrial strength adhesive. Making installation easy and lightning fast.
Simply wipe your nameplates with soap and water using a non-abrasive cloth. The use of industrial strength solvents is also acceptable.
Plastic and Phenolic Nameplates From Inland Products
At Inland Products, we’re proud to offer our clients industry-leading plastic and phenolic nameplates for their individualized applications. Each nameplate is manufactured directly from raw materials in our facility. This allows us to control product quality and ensure you receive high-quality components at economical prices.
Our staff has decades of experience in the industrial nameplate field and can provide you with the perfect product for your application.
If you’re interested in learning more about our customized plastic and phenolic nameplate offerings, contact us today or request a quote. Our knowledgeable and friendly team will assist you with any questions you may have. If you’d like to order online, please see our ecommerce site at IdentificationTags.com.